Delicious Spaghetti & Mozzarella-Stuffed Garlic Bread Recipe
• 1 pound of spaghetti
• 1 French bread loaf
• 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
• 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
• 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh parsley
• 2 cups of marinara sauce
• 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Start by preheating your oven to 375°F (190°C).
• Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside.
• Slice the French bread loaf in half lengthwise.
• In a small saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook until it becomes fragrant, which should take about 1 minute.
• Brush the garlic butter mixture evenly over both halves of the bread.
• Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese and finely chopped parsley on top of the bread halves.
• Place the bread in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the bread becomes crispy and achieves a beautiful golden brown color.
• While the bread is in the oven, heat the marinara sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
• Add the cooked spaghetti to the saucepan and toss it to coat with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
• Once the bread is done baking, remove it from the oven and generously top each half with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
• Return the bread to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and become delightfully bubbly.
• Slice the cheesy garlic bread into portions and serve it alongside the spaghetti for a mouthwatering meal.”
This revised content provides a fresh take on the original recipe while adhering to SEO guidelines.