• 2 cups AP flour
• 2 large eggs
• ½ cup of softened butter ( Room temperature)
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• ¼ tsp of salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup of milk
• 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
● Line a muffin tin with paper liners, Lightly grease paper liners with non-stick cooking spray.
● In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream together butter and sugar for about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs until combined, add in the salt, baking powder and vanilla and mix briefly. Add in half of the flour, mix with a hand mixer until just combined then add in the milk, stir and combine.
● Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl and add in the remaining flour until well combined. Add chocolate chips to the batter and use a rubber spatula to gently fold them in.
● Divide the batter up amongst 12 muffins, Preheat oven to 425 degrees, let the batter rest while the oven preheats. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
● Reduce the heat in the oven to 350 degrees after 7 minutes, watch the muffin closely as cooking time may varies depending on your oven. Let muffin cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing them and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.