I’d be happy to provide you with a recipe for Cranberry Orange Bread with a simple glaze. Here’s a delicious recipe for you to try:
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
– 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
– 2 large eggs
– 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
For the glaze:
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
– 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter, orange juice, orange zest, and eggs. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix. Fold in the chopped cranberries.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- While the bread is cooling, prepare the glaze. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, orange juice, and grated orange zest until smooth.
- Once the bread has cooled, drizzle the glaze over the top. You can do this by using a spoon or by pouring the glaze into a small plastic bag, cutting off one corner, and squeezing the glaze out in a controlled manner.
- Allow the glaze to set before slicing and serving the cranberry orange bread.
Enjoy your delicious Cranberry Orange Bread with Simple Glaze! It’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a tasty treat any time of the day.